"Follow your bliss."
What's your idea of bliss?
What do you need to happen in order to be totally fulfilled?
- Get in touch with and develop whatever it is that inspires you.
- Recall people, places, ideas and dreams that have moved you.
- Delve below the surface and explore the real meaning in that inspiration.
- Get in touch with what you most value.
Create a personal vision of bliss that will draw you to it like a magnet, bringing out your best behavior and giving your life meaning, excitement and purpose.
Bear in mind
- Your earliest dreams or ambitions
- Heroes from history, myth and fiction
- Spiritual teachers
- Your dream for the world
"Has anyone at the end of the nineteenth century a distinct conception of what poets of strong ages called inspiration? If not, I will describe it now. If one had the slightest residue of superstition left in one, one would hardly be able to set aside the idea that one is merely incarnation, merely mouthpiece, merely medium of overwhelming forces."
[ previous | next ]
Copyright © 2000 by Jenny and Chris Gilders, Innervision.com
Tarot cards by Rider-Waite, U.S.Games, Inc.