"The central defect of evil is not the sin but the refusal to acknowledge it."
M. Scott Peck
Who or what represents the Devil to you?
- What do you think is most wrong with the world?
- What are you willing to do about it?
- What do you most dislike about yourself?
- How do you sabotage yourself?
- In what ways are you irresponsible?
- How do you hurt other people?
- What are you obsessed with or addicted to?
- How does this help or hinder you?
"We form world views while half asleep and let them, like tinted lenses, color our lives."
Newman & Berkowitz
Who or what are you willing to forgive?
- Put yourself in the shoes of the person you dislike
- Remember, to know all is to forgive all.
Awareness of what you oppose can help you to define what you most value.
- Imagine a job from hell.
- What makes it so bad?
- What clues does this give you about your ideal work?
[ previous | next ]
Copyright © 2000 by Jenny and Chris Gilders, Innervision.com
Tarot cards by Rider-Waite, U.S.Games, Inc.