"The transition from tenseness, self-responsibility, and worry, to equanimity, receptivity and peace, is the most wonderful of all those shiftings of inner equilibrium, those changes of the personal centre of energy, which I have analyzed so often; and the chief wonder of it is that it so often comes about, not by doing, but by simply relaxing and throwing the burden down."
Get in touch with the part of you that is childlike, free from problems and ready for fun. Allow yourself to enter, for a while, a "Fool's Paradise", where you enjoy your daily life as it is.
What do you most enjoy about your life at this moment?
- What do you like about your environment and immediate surroundings?
- What can you enjoy now that you did not have before?
How can you enhance your present experience?
For example, by:
- ignoring your cares for a while
- giving yourself a treat
- deciding to enjoy yourself
- exploring what is going on around you
- getting deeper into your current experience
[ previous | next ]
Copyright © 2000 by Jenny and Chris Gilders, Innervision.com
Tarot cards by Rider-Waite, U.S.Games, Inc.